Discover how a jewel is born, the result of the skillful combination of traditional goldsmithing techniques and state-of-the-art tools.
In this experience, which takes place in a goldsmith workshop in the city of Arezzo, you will be accompanied by jewelry designer Steve Angeli: “Creating artisanal jewelry for me means interpreting people’s desires into a unique design: an indelible memory that brings forth the light of a smile.”
Initially, there will be an introduction to the world of goldsmith craftsmanship, followed by a demonstration of jewelry cutting and stone setting. Then, we will proceed to the crafting and surface finishing using ancient techniques.
At the end of the experience, you will receive a small piece of jewelry as a gift.
• introduction to the goldsmith craftmanship with jewel cutting and stone setting
• working of the jewel’s surface with antique techniques
• small semi-precious jewel
• transfer from/to your hotel
• anything not specified under the heading “Services included”
• Participants: minimum 2, maximum 4 people
• available time slots: 10:30 AM and 3:30 PM
• transfer services to/from the location are available (quotation upon request)
• customization options are available upon request
• In case of cancellation of the reservation within 4 days prior to the event, a full refund will be issued. In case of cancellation thereafter, no refund will be provided.
• In the event of cancellation by the organizer, the customer can choose to reschedule the booking for a new date or request a refund.