An oenological journey through the history of the Mancini family, which began in the late 19th century with the construction of the first winery and the cultivation of the first vineyards.
After a charming walk among the vineyards of the Buccia Nera farm, to grasp the importance and patience required in wine production, we will proceed to the aging and production cellars, and finally reach the tasting room where you can sample three organic Chianti wines.
From November to March, every day from Monday to Sunday, from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
From April to October, every day from Monday to Sunday, from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
• wine-tour through the vineyards and the cellar
• tasting of three organic Chianti wines
• anything not specified under the heading “Services included”
• Participants: minimum 2, maximum 10
• the experience lasts approximately 90 minutes
• wine tasting is only available to adults of legal drinking age
Fondazione Arezzo Intour