Tasting of the most representative wines of the Tuscan territory.
All Tuscany Tour is a wine tasting experience that showcases the most representative wines of the Tuscan territory. During the tour, the history of the wines will be shared, the terroir will be explained, and the visual, olfactory, and gustatory characteristics will be analyzed. By the end of the experience, you will have a complete understanding of what Chianti, Brunello, and Supertuscan wines are. An unforgettable experience!
The experience begins with a visit to the vineyards, during which the historical background of the winery and its current production line are explained.
Wine tasting of 6 wines:
• Welcome glass with our rosé wine “Spaziolibero” and explanation of the production method.
• Tasting of the main Tuscan denominations (Brunello di Montalcino, Chianti Classico, Bolgheri), which will be compared with our pure Sangiovese wine: “Peconio” and Supertuscan “Psyco” (Sangiovese and Cabernet), a wine that has received the highest recognition this year, namely the FOUR VINES in the ninth edition of “Vitae” – The Wine Guide – published by the Italian Sommelier Association.
• Pairing of wines with a selected goat cheese, a high-quality Parmesan cheese, and Tuscan bread, accompanied by our award-winning extra virgin olive oil, the production process of which is explained and carefully tasted to appreciate its organoleptic profile.
At the end, there will be a cellar tour during which the history of the winery and its current production line will be explained.
From Monday to Friday at 11:00 AM.
• Visit to the vineyards
• Tasting of 6 wines
• Pairing with selected goat cheese and quality Parmesan cheese
• Tasting of extra virgin olive oil on Tuscan bread
• transfer to/from accommodation
• anything not specified under the heading “Services included”
Participants: minimum 4, maximum 15
Duration: 120 minutes
• Participants must be of legal drinking age for wine tasting
Fondazione Arezzo Intour