Guided tour of the estate and tasting of wines and typical local products.
The Villa-Fattoria di Frassineto represents a historical and artistic perspective of the Villa-Farm type settlements dating to the seventeenth century, subsequently modified in the nineteenth century.
The experience includes a guided tour of the cellar, vineyard, and the old cellar, now used as a barrel aging room. This will be followed by a walk in the villa’s park and a tasting of 4 wines accompanied by a platter of Tuscan specialties.
From Tuesday to Saturday, from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM and from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
• Visit Cellar and vineyards
• Visit the old cellar, today is Barriccaia
• Short walk in the park of the nineteenth century Villa
• Tasting 4 wines with Tuscan product
• transfer from/to location
• anything not specified under the heading “Services included”
• Participants: minimum 4
• Event reserved for adults.
Fondazione Arezzo Intour