With this hands-on cooking class, learn how to recreate some of the most beloved local dishes at home.
You will prepare tomatoes tagliatelle, the almonds biscuits “cantucci” and also “carabaccia”, an ancient Tuscan onion soup going back to the Renaissance. Chef Simonetta will teach you the secrets of everyday good cooking and together you will prepare a full menu from starter to dessert.
At the end, all dishes made will be tasted during your lunch or dinner together with a good glass of wine.
3.30 pm meet up at the farmhouse to start the cooking-class dinner with dishes prepared
8.30 pm end of experience
165,00 € per person – Adults
80,00 € per person – children from 6 to 11 years old
Free – children from 0 to 5 years old
• hands-on cooking class (4 courses menu)
• transfer from/to your hotel
• anything not specified under the heading “Services included”
• Duration: approximately 5 hours
• Participants: minimum 2, maximum 8 people
• Please inform us of any allergies/intolerances or other needs
• Possibility of transfer to/from the venue (quotation upon request)
• Possibility of customization upon request
• 7 to 1 days: 100% of the experience price
• no-show: 100%