At Villa La Ripa the art of the vineyard has been handed down for centuries.
The ancient Renaissance farmhouse, built around a tower of the year 1000, and the fine wine cellar are set on the gentle hills of Arezzo Chianti in a landscape to live, to discover and… to taste.
The experience begins with a visit to the winery, followed by a stroll through the vineyard with an explanation of Villa La Ripa’s vineyards. Then, there’s a tasting of 4 Villa La Ripa wines (sparkling, white or rosé, and two reds) paired with selected goat cheese, quality Parmesan, and Tuscan bread alongside our award-winning extra virgin olive oil. During this, the production process is explained, and the olive oil is tasted attentively to appreciate its organoleptic profile.
From Monday to Friday at 10:30 AM and 3:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday at 3:00 PM
(From 27 December to 6 January tastings will only be available in the morning at 10.30)
€30.00 per person – Adults
€5.00 – Children aged 5 and above
• Guided tour of the vineyards
• Tasting of 4 wines
• Selected goat cheese and a quality Parmesan cheese
• Tasting of extra virgin olive oil on Tuscan on Tuscan bread
• transfer to/from the accommodation
• anything not specified under the heading “Services included”
Participants: minimum 2, maximum 15
Duration: 90 minutes
• Wine tasting is only available for adults aged 18 or older
Fondazione Arezzo Intour