At Villa La Ripa the art of the vineyard has been handed down for centuries.
The ancient Renaissance farmhouse, built around a tower of the year 1000, and the fine wine cellar are set on the gentle hills of Arezzo Chianti in a landscape to live, to discover and… to taste.
The experience begins with a visit to and explanation of the vineyards of Villa La Ripa.
Then, there will be a tasting of 3 wines from Villa La Ripa paired with selected goat cheese, quality Parmesan, and Tuscan bread, accompanied by our award-winning extra virgin olive oil. The production process of the olive oil will be explained, and it will be tasted attentively to appreciate its sensory profile.
At the end of the tour, there will be a visit to the cellar where the history of the company and the current production line will be explained.
From Monday to Friday at 10:30 AM and 4:00 PM
Saturday at 4:00 PM
Sunday* at 10:30 AM
€25.00 per person – Adults
€5.00 – Children aged 5 and above
* On public holidays, there is an additional charge of €5.00 for the tasting for adults, which will be directly allocated to the staff as compensation for their work on holidays.
• Guided tour of the vineyards
• Wine tasting of the winery’s wines
• Pairing with goat cheese and high-quality Parmesan cheese
• Olive oil tasting on Tuscan bread
• transfer to/from the accommodation
• anything not specified under the heading “Services included”
Participants: minimum 2, maximum 20
Duration: 90 minutes
• Wine tasting is only available for adults aged 18 or older
Fondazione Arezzo Intour