The magic of one of the world’s oldest and most appreciated painting techniques is within everyone’s reach, you just have to know how to find it out
Come and discover fresco painting technique in a workshop set up inside a restoration lab, where you can breathe a charm as ancient as the one you could find in the Renaissance art workshops, surrounded by works of art from the Tuscan territory.
Inside a thirteenth-century building, you will be fascinated by art! You will be guided in the creation of a small fresco painting: from the drafting of the plaster on a small, easily transportable support, to the last extra-fine details painted, following the same methodology of the old masters such as Piero della Francesca.
You can choose a subject from the reproductions available (Tuscan landscapes, pics of frescoes by local masters) or set your imagination free and paint according to your inspiration.
At the end, you will have created a mini work of art with an ancient and unique flavor just like your inspiration! Even kids will have fun and set their creativity free, playing with brushes and powder pigments, suitable for them!
92,00 € per person – group of 2 people
76,00 € per person – group of 3 to 6 people
• work equipment (lab coat, brushes, palettes, powder pigments, tools, prints and awls)
• mini work of art created by you
• transfer from/to your hotel
• anything not specified under the heading “Services included”
• Duration: 3 hours
• Participants: minimum 2, maximum 6 people
• Available times 10:00 and 14:00
• Possibility of transfer from/to structure (quotation on request)
• Possibility of customization on request
• 1 days: 100% of the experience price
• no-show: 100%