Hike and lunch at the refuge on the Alpe di Catenaia, a magnificent forest complex that separates the Arno from the Tiber, a place rich of old paths that lead to magnificent panoramic views and that speak of an important history.
We will walk on the steps of shepherds, partisans and soldiers advancing in the forest and emerging in green pastures that speak to us of ancient transhumances but also of recent battles for the conquest of freedom. A path that winds through a superb beech wood and embellished with beautiful viewpoints over Casentino and Val Tiberina.
Event in collaboration with “Arezzo Km 0” and “Casa al Taverni”.
5,00 € per person
TO BE PAID ON-SITE
30,00 € per person
• Professional environmental tour guide
• Anything not specified under the heading “Services included”
• Departure time: 9:00
• Meeting point: Casa al Taverni, Subbiano
• Difficulty: hiking
• Duration of the hike: 4 hours and 30 minutes
• Distance covered: 9 km
• Elevation gain: + 400 mt
• Participants: minimum 10 people, maximum 25 people
• Clothing: we reccomend wearing hiking clothes and shoes, appropriate to weather or trail conditions
For information call +39 349 8397938
Fondazione Arezzo Intour