What does it feel like at sunset on the top of a mountain? Among which colors and shades does the gaze sweep while waiting for the last glow of the sun? A suggestive hike along the Wolf Trail in the Foreste Casentinesi National Park, UNESCO heritage site, not to be missed!
Immerse yourself in the heart of the Appennines, among wonderful clear beech forests and grassy ridges, overlooking an amazing scenery …The experience will remain unforgettable in your memory, making up a precious piece of your personal “geography of the heart”.
Follow the Wolf Trail to discover traces of the passage of this superb predator, which inhabits the protected area of the Foreste Casentinesi National Park, or maybe to see a deer in silence…
An easy and highly satisfying excursion especially dedicated to families and small groups of photography enthusiasts, and to all those who wish to reach one of the most suggestive natural terraces in the Park.
• Suitable clothing
• Hiking shoes
• Packed lunch, snacks
90,00 € per person – group 2 people
65,00 € per person – group 3 people
50,00 € per person – group 4 people
40,00 € per person – group 5 people
35,00 € per person – group 6 people
30,00 € per person – group 7 people
25,00 € per person – group 8 people or more
• English-speaking professional environmental tour guide (approx. 6 hours)
• Food and drinks
• Personal extras and anything not specified under the heading “Services included”
• Duration of the hike: approximately 6 hours / full day
• Distance covered: approximately 12 km (adjustable to approximately 7 km for families with children)
• Elevation gain: approximately 580 meters
• Difficulty level: Hiking
• Transportation to and from your accommodation is available upon request. Regardless of the number of people and your departure/arrival location, we can arrange the service for you. Please don’t hesitate to contact us.
• It is necessary to wear suitable shoes, comfortable clothing, and carry water.
• This tour is not recommended for individuals with mobility issues or respiratory difficulties.
• Experience availability is subject to weather conditions at the discretion of the authorized hiking guide.
Across Tuscany Private Tours