Join us in this spectacular itinerary around Monte La Verna, once a rugged and wild place
Cross a quiet and bright forest of secular beech trees, at the foot of a mountain of clear limestone. Then, reach a gentle highland prairie with a breathtaking view and get immersed in the silence and spirituality of old pilgrimage routes that fascinated saints and artists. Finally, visit the secret places of the Franciscan Sanctuary accompanied by the Friars, true custodians of this beauty.
Layered clothing suitable for the season
Rain jacket (K-way)
Packed lunch and snacks
90,00 € per person – group 2 people
65,00 € per person – group 3 people
50,00 € per person – group 4 people
40,00 € per person – group 5 people
35,00 € per person – group 6 people
30,00 € per person – group 7 people
25,00 € per person – group 8 people or more
• English-speaking professional environmental tour guide (approximately 6 hours)
• Food and drinks are not included, local producs for your pic-nic available in Chiusi della Verna.
• Personal extras and anything not specified under the heading “Services included”
• Distance: Approximately 7 to 10 km covered
• Difficulty level: Moderate (some minimal experience is required).
• Transportation to and from your accommodation is available upon request. Regardless of the number of people and your departure/arrival location, we can arrange the service for you. Feel free to contact us.
• We recommend wearing hiking shoes, a rain jacket, appropriate clothing, a backpack, and bringing water.
• This tour is not recommended for individuals with mobility issues or respiratory difficulties.
• Experience availability is subject to weather conditions and at the discretion of the authorized environmental hiking guide.
A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total amount is required at the TIME OF BOOKING to secure your reservation. The balance is then due 15 days BEFORE experience beginning.
Bookings made LATER THAN 15 days BEFORE experience beginning must be paid by lump-sum settlement.
Any cancellation by you must be notified by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will acknowledge your cancellation by email.
• Cancellations received UP to 72 hours BEFORE experience beginning: FREE OF CHARGE.
• Cancellations received LATER THAN 72 hours BEFORE experience beginning, late arrivals and no shows: NO REFUND.
This is applicable to any participant that fails to arrive, or arrives after experience beginning.
• This experience runs rain or shine
Across Tuscany Private Tours