A spiritual walk and genuine Tuscan food at an extraordinary location
Discover one of the most evocative sides of Cortona following a spiritual road that leads to the enchanting Franciscan Le Celle Hermitage, through creeks and olive groves. Located on Mount Egidio, Le Celle is an ideal place to find peace and it’s still inhabited by Capuchin monks, who lead a blessed life in the manner instructed by Saint Francis. After the hike, enjoy a traditional picnic in a very peaceful setting! Enjoy fresh, seasonal, traditional and locally produced food, with local wine, surrounded by nature. It will be a special experience you will never forget.
150,00 € per person – group 2 people
125,00 € per person – group 3 people
110,00 € per person – group 4 people
100,00 € per person – group 5 people
95,00 € per person – group 6 people
90,00 € per person – group 7 people
85,00 € per person – group 8 people or more
• English-speaking professional environmental tour guide (approx. 3 hours)
• Traditional picnic (including water and wine).
• Personal extras and everything not expressly indicated under the heading “Services included”.
• Participants: Minimum 2, maximum 15
• Distance covered: Approximately 6 km
• Difficulty level: Moderate (some minimal experience is required).
• Transportation to and from your accommodation is available upon request and strongly recommended based on the starting and ending points of the walking route. Regardless of the number of people and your departure/arrival location, we can arrange the service for you. Feel free to contact us.
• It is necessary to wear appropriate shoes, comfortable clothing, and bring water.
• This tour is not recommended for individuals with mobility issues or respiratory difficulties.
• Experience availability is subject to weather conditions and at the discretion of the authorized environmental hiking guide.
A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total amount is required at the TIME OF BOOKING to secure your reservation. The balance is then due 15 days BEFORE experience beginning.
Bookings made LATER THAN 15 days BEFORE experience beginning must be paid by lump-sum settlement.
• Any cancellation by you must be notified by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• We will acknowledge your cancellation by email.
• Cancellations received UP to 72 hours BEFORE experience beginning: FREE OF CHARGE.
• Cancellations received LATER THAN 72 hours BEFORE experience beginning, late arrivals and no shows: NO REFUND.
This is applicable to any participant that fails to arrive, or arrives after experience beginning.
• In case of uncertain weather, the organizer will check weather forecast the day before and decide if the experience must be postponed or the itinerary changed.
Across Tuscany Private Tours