In Cortona, discover the village where nature and history combine with incredible views that will bethe setting for a beautiful e-bike ride to discover areas little known for mass tourism.
Just as it was for the Etruscans, Cortona is still located in a strategic position that allows with low effort,to visit historical places and admire breathtaking views. This route will be familiar to locals, but difficult to plan without a guide.
An e-bike ride is simple and suitable for everyone. An easy bike ride makes it easy to focus on yoursurroundings and make the most of the effort. The guide will take a few minutes before we start toexplain how to use the eBike and to make you feel safe.
One of the best ways to discover the city but also the Tuscan countryside, out ofthe crowd.
• Bike helmet
• Refreshing surprise
• Qualified guide
• Technical assistance
• anything not specified under the heading “Services included”
• Technical Difficulty: Low (lightly trafficked secondary roads, easy ascents and descents)
• Duration of the excursion: 2.5 to 3 hours
• Distance covered: 20 to 25 km
• Participants: Minimum 2, Maximum 24
• Meeting point: Church of Santa Maria Nuova, Cortona
Fondazione Arezzo Intour