Come with us to discover the beautiful Casentino: a combination of nature, art and history. One of the best ways to discover the Tuscan countryside and to create unforgettable memories.
It is a circular route that starts from the Mausolea: the Camaldolese Villa-Farm and plunges into the heart of the Casentino forests, where we will reach the Camaldoli Hermitage with off-road trails.
With the e-bike you don’t have to be trained, the assisted pedaling will help your guide will dedicate a few minutes before departure to explain the use of the vehicle and to make the ride safe and fun.
• bike rent
• bike guide/tour leader
• technical assistance along the way (1 guide each 7 people)
• transfers from/to hotel
• anything not specified under the heading “Services included”
• Technical difficulty: Moderate
• Route: Secondary roads with little traffic, easy ascents and descents to tackle
• Distance covered: From 20 to 25 km
• Duration of the hike: 3 hours
• Participants: Minimum 2, maximum 10