Here the life of the mountain people passed slowly and unchanged for millennia, until the end of the 70s of the last century, when new roads were built to connect the ancient villages with the capital Loro Ciuffenna. Loro Ciuffenna, already inhabited since the time of the Etruscans, is the reference point of the microcosm of ancient stone villages that dot the southern slope of the Pratomagno.
We will travel along ancient roads and paths in the woods in a beautiful and easy ring, visiting three of the most beautiful of these: Rocca Ricciarda, Gorgiti and Poggio di Loro.
Meeting point: Loro Ciuffenna
Difficulty: T = touristic
Difference in altitude: 400mt
Points of interest: Rocca Ricciarda, Gorgiti and Poggio di Loro
Dogs are allowed.
In case of rain or bad weather the excursion could be postponed. In that case you will be promptly notified.
This excursion is not suitable for children under the age of 16.
- Anything not listed in the voice "Included"
- An adequate supply of water
- Something to eat for the small intermediate stops
- Clothing suitable for the season and weather conditions
- Rain cape
- Trekking shoes
- For any kind of information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Federigo +393475750692
- If the minimum number is not reached, we will be notified within 48h from the date of the excursion and refund the amount paid
- Age 16+
- Aptitude for walking