The chivalrous painting is masterfully closed by the picturesque sword in the stone: a curious installation that has appeared on these mountains for some years. Initially welcomed with sarcasm and irony, it attracted so many onlookers that it became one of the obligatory stops in the Pratomagno passport.
Meeting point: Loro Ciuffenna
Difficulty: T = touristic
Difference in altitude: 350mt
Points of interest: The sword in the stone, Badia di Santa Trinita
Dogs are allowed.
In case of rain or bad weather the excursion could be postponed. In that case you will be promptly notified.
This excursion is not suitable for children under the age of 16.
- Anything not listed in the voice "Included"
- An adequate supply of water
- Something to eat for the small intermediate stops
- Clothing suitable for the season and weather conditions
- Rain cape
- Trekking shoes
- For any kind of information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Federigo +393475750692
- If the minimum number is not reached, we will be notified within 48h from the date of the excursion and refund the amount paid
- Age 16+
- Aptitude for walking