We will go out with the donkeys in a winter edition of the famous February Asinovia, which is so successful among couples of donkey lovers: this time the itinerary turns beyond the hills surrounding the donkey and heads towards the Castle of Romena, in the near which a delicious meal based on handcrafted cold cuts and cheeses and other delicacies will be consumed (not included).
Once you arrive at the donkey it will be time to get acquainted with your donkey who will accompany you during the trek: a little pampering to establish the necessary feeling and you will leave for the walk (7 km long and 7 on the way back) with your trusty walk companion. The lunch break, that awaits all participants who request it, is an amazing one! For all lovers of genuine typical artisan product made with care and passion, a refreshing break for the palate and the spirit based on fresh and aged cheeses, cold cuts and grilled pork samples awaits you.
After the lunch break, take it easy ... very calmly! we will return to the base.
- Meeting point: Campolombardo (Pratovecchio Stia, AR)
- Difficulty: E = hiking
- Length: 14km
- Duration: 6h
- Difference in altitude: 120mt
- Points of interest: activities of knowledge and approach to the donkey, experientiality linked to the preparation for hill trekking, local curiosities and traditions, local products and gastronomic specialties
Dogs are not allowed.
In case of rain or bad weather the excursion could be postponed. In that case you will be promptly notified.
This excursion is not suitable for children under the age of 16.
Possibility of buying local products for lunch.
- Anything not listed in the voice "Included"
- An adequate supply of water
- Something to eat for the small intermediate stops
- Clothing suitable for the season and weather conditions
- Rain cape
- Trekking shoes
- For any kind of information send an email to email@example.com or contact Marta 320067676
- If the minimum number is not reached, we will be notified within 48h from the date of the excursion and refund the amount paid
- Age 16+
- Aptitude for walking