Altertrek takes you to discover two villages of Pratomagno Casentinese, Quota and Raggiolo, through a medium-hill walk through woods; there are many signs of the presence of man that we are going to discover, and significant typical productions, such as the very famous one linked to chestnuts and the production of sweet flour, enclosed in a production cycle that is still fully open and active: from harvesting, to the squeegee up to mill.
- Meeting point: Pratovecchio Stia
- Difficulty: E = hiking
- Length: 9,5km
- Duration: 6h
- Difference in altitude: 260mt
- Points of interest: The Via di Francesco in the less anthropized and mountainous Apennine route, characterized by centuries-old chestnut groves and millenary castles.
Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a leash.
In case of rain or bad weather the excursion could be postponed. In that case you will be promptly notified.
This excursion is not suitable for children under the age of 12.
Possibility of buying local products for lunch.
- Anything not listed in the voice "Included"
- An adequate supply of water
- Something to eat for the small intermediate stops
- Clothing suitable for the season and weather conditions
- Rain cape
- Trekking shoes
- For any kind of information send an email to email@example.com or contact Marta 3200676766
- If the minimum number is not reached, we will be notified within 48h from the date of the excursion and refund the amount paid
- Age 6+
- Aptitude for walking