Starting from the Lombard invasion to the 2nd World War passing through Campaldino Battle between Arezzo and Florence. Looking to some facts of Arezzo history moving back and forward with the imagination.
Meeting point: Chitignano
Difficulty: E = hiking
Difference in altitude: 500mt
Points of interest: Conti Ubertini Castle
Dogs are not allowed.
In case of rain or bad weather the excursion could be postponed. In that case you will be promptly notified.
This excursion is not suitable for children under the age of 16.
- Anything not listed in the voice "Included"
- An adequate supply of water
- Something to eat for the small intermediate stops
- Clothing suitable for the season and weather conditions
- Rain cape
- Trekking shoes
- For any kind of information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Nicola +393332214962
- If the minimum number is not reached, we will be notified within 48h from the date of the excursion and refund the amount paid
- Age 16+
- Aptitude for walking