On this tour your guide will find you to discover the long history of the city of Arezzo, from its Etruscan origins to its development in the Middle Ages.
The itinerary includes a visit to the historic center with a stop at the main monuments with free admission to the city, which was awarded the Oscar-winning film "Life is beautiful".
- Visit to the panoramic terrace of the Ivan Bruschi House Museum
- Short stop at the house museum of the creator of the Antiques Fair with the climb to the terraces to admire the facade of the Pieve di Santa Maria which can be visited inside during the interventions.
- Visit to the Cathedral of ArezzoInside you can admire the Magdalene by Piero della Francesca, the stained glass windows by Guglielmo de Marcillat and the chapel of the Madonna del Conforto.
- Visit to the Basilica of San DomenicoA fundamental stop for those who visit Arezzo, an unmissable opportunity to admire the cross painted by Cimabue.Piazza Grande
- The tour ends with the beautiful Piazza Grande, the heart of the city, which frames the famous Antiques Fair and the traditional Giostra del Saracino. In this place the tourist will have the opportunity to admire the Vasari Loggia, the Palazzo della Fraternità dei Laici with the spectacular astronomical clock and the medieval towers.