A fascinating night trekking close to the historic centre of Arezzo to celebrate Saint Donato.
Starting from Villa Severi park, the ring trail goes up to the hills above the town, where you can find villas, country houses and cultivated fields. Quick stop at the Tower of Gnicche, where the guide will tell stories of Gnicche, a famous bandit from Arezzo. Next stop to have packed dinner. There the guide will tell stories and legends of Saint Donato. The trekking will end on Poggio Mendico hill, the perfect panoramic spot where to watch Saint Donato fireworks.
FREE EXPERIENCE WITH RESERVATION
• professional environmental tour guide
• packed dinner
• anything not specified under the heading “services included”
• Departure time: 19:30
• Meeting point: Villa Severi Park
• Difficulty: easy (required to be used to walking)
• Duration of the hike: 4 hours
• Distance covered: 7 km
• Elevation gain: + 170 mt
• Participants: max 25 (Minors from 7 y.o. can participate only if they are used to walking)
• Equipment: trekking or trail shoes, towel to sit on, torch or headlamp, water, packed dinner.
For information call:
+39 348 7945208
Fondazione Arezzo Intour