The event will run from October 14-16 with events surrounding the bike ride that will be on October 16.
Friday, October 14:
– At 9 p.m. evening at the theater “Waiting for L’Intrepida” with distinguished guests from the world of cycling. Free entrance and reservation is required. Access will be allowed only to those in possession of the Green Pass.
Saturday 15th October:
– Exhibition of vintage bikes by Gabrio Spapperi and an exhibition dedicated to cycling and its history by Vittorio Landucci – Palazzo Pretorio, Anghiari. (All day long)
– 9.30 am – 2.30 pm “Walk and creative writing” in which Rossano Ghignoni will guide the participants in a historical-naturalistic excursion of the woods surrounding Ponte alla Piera, to rediscover the chestnut tree and its fruits.
– Hours 9.30 – 13.00 “The bike tells me”.
Autobiographical writing workshop for children at Piazza Mameli.
– 9.00 am – 7.00 pm registration pick up (at Proloco of Anghiari) and pedal pack (at “Vecchia Fattoria”).
– 12.45 – 14.30 Lunch break and return to the “Creative Writing Walk”.
Lunch break with barbecue (reservation required) or packed lunch. Return: 13.30. Arrival: Ponte alla Piera h 14.30 approx. For those who participate in the activity “Walk creative writing” started in the morning at 9.30 am
For info and reservations 3485966393 or firstname.lastname@example.org
– Guided tours by Ilaria Lorenzini:
14.30 first round – 16.30 second round
Sunday, October 16:
– From 7.00 am to 8.15 am registration pick up at Proloco office in Anghiari and pedaling packs at “Vecchia Fattoria”.
– Hours 8.45 departure of L’Intrepida
For more information about the program visit the website https://www.lintrepida.it/programma-lintrepida/ or call +39 339 7792090.
To register for the cycling tour fill out the registration form at this link Registration form