The calendar of events accompanies the discovery of the main archaeological points of interest in Casentino, such as the Etruscan sanctuary of Lago degli Idoli on Mount Falterona, the Archaeological Museum in Bibbiena (which houses, among other things, the statuettes found at the above-mentioned Lago degli Idoli), the Etruscan archaeological area of Socana (Castel Focognano) with the splendid remains of the temple and the sacrificial altar; and, finally, the Archaeological Documentation Center and the Etruscan site of Poggio d’Acona in Subbiano, with the evidence of the Etruscan presence in the lower Casentino.
– On 19th August in Bibbiena from 21.00 to 23.00 there will be a visit to the Renaissance Palaces. It will retrace the history of Bibbiena from the Etruscans to the golden age of the Renaissance palaces. “The Fantastic World of the Etruscans – sound visions from the past”.
Discovering Bibbiena, from the Etruscan roots to the Renaissance palaces”.
– On August 22nd from 9pm to 11pm in Castel Focognano at Area Archeologico di Socana we will move to the Etruscan Altar of Pieve a Socana with an evening event of animated readings. “The Fantastic World of the Etruscans – sound visions from the past. The legends of Casentino from the Etruscans to the Middle Ages”.
– On August 27, from 5pm to 7pm, we return to the Archaeological Museum of Bibbiena with an educational workshop dedicated to children. “The Fantastic World of the Etruscans – sound visions from the past. Play and learn with Guerrino”.
– On August 29 from 8.45 to 16.00 there will be the classic excursion to the Idoli Lake with departure from Stia, this time accompanied by a musical reconstruction of researchers and historians. “The Fantastic World of the Etruscans – sound visions from the past
With backpack and boots… to the Idoli Lake. Discovering the music of the Etruscans”.
– On September 12 from 18.00 to 21.00, in the small village of Masseto (Pratovecchio-Stia), there will be a visit to the archaeological area. “The Fantastic World of the Etruscans” – sound visions from the past. With backpack and boots… in Masseto, the ghost Etruscan village”.
– On September 26 from 17.30 to 21.30 at the Italian Center of Author Photography in Bibbiena will be held the closing of the Etruscan celebrations.
Free entrance with compulsory booking and possession of Green Pass.
For further information and reservations tel. 0575 956527 – +39 349 3444742 –firstname.lastname@example.org