Guided tours to discover the works of Margaritone in his hometown
On the occasion of the exhibition dedicated to Margarito of Arezzo, one of the greatest interpreters of 13th-century painting, treat yourself to a journey through history and art accompanied by local tour guides. A tour through the heart of the historic center that, starting with a visit to the exhibition set up at the National Museum of Medieval and Modern Art, will move on to discover the places associated with Margarito in Arezzo.
• The guided tour will take place every Saturday from May 27th to July 29th.
• The meeting point for the tour will be in Piazza Duomo, in front of the entrance to MUDAS-Diocesan Museum.
• The guided tour will start at 10:30 am and will last approximately 2 hours.
• The maximum number of participants is 30 people.
• The full ticket price is €25.00.
• The reduced ticket price is €15.00 and is reserved for children under 12 years old.
• The tour guide will conduct the tour in Italian.
+39 0575 377468