The Festival, a unique event in the national scene whose main feature is to focus its attention on the public, after the 2020 edition entirely dedicated to the theme of the relationship between live performance, languages and digital media, will focus this year on two issues around which will revolve the days of studies, meetings, performances: the continuation of the path on the “digital issue” and the relationship between culture and sustainability. It starts on October 17 with a micro-laboratory theater on the text of “Miracoli Metropolitani” and meeting with Carrozzeria Orfeo at the Teatro Petrarca from 17.45 – 20.00
Wednesday 20th October
– Giallo Mare Minimal Teatro play “Bambini All’inferno” by Renzo Boldrini at Cinema Eden at 10.00 am. The show is a tribute to the figure of Dante and his work on the 700th anniversary of his death.
– From 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Eden Cinema, “Making and seeing theater at school in the post-pandemic era”.
What prospects for the relationship between school and live performance in the practices of making and seeing.
– At 21.00 at the Petrarch Theatre, the play “Metropolitan Miracles”.
Thursday 21st October
– From 14.30 to 18.30 at Teatro Pietro Aretino “Live performance and digital languages a new spectator pact?”
– At 8 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. at Le Fornaci Auditorium in Terranuova Bracciolini.
KanterStrasse Theater “HESS”
Friday, October 22nd
– From 09.30 – 13.00 / 14.30 – 18.00 at Teatro Pietro Aretino “Sustainability of culture – culture of sustainability”. A reflection around priorities and thematic indicators proposed by the Culture 2030 Agenda: environment and resilience, economy and prosperity, knowledge and skills, inclusion and participation.
– Sala Camu “Orme – Wild and domestic dances”.
15.30 presentation of the project
at 17.00 expressive dance workshop
– At 16.00 – 17.00 and 18.00 in Piazza San Jacopo, Nata Teatro with “Il Teatro alla finestra”.
– At 21.30 in Monte San Savino at Teatro Verdi, Zaches Teatro “Cinderella”.
Saturday 23rd October
– From 10.00 to 16.00 at Cinema Eden, “Glances from the window”, video exhibition of drawings and words of the young spectators of the Teatro alla Finestra.
– 11.00 am at Teatro Pietro Aretino, Presentation of the book “Lavoro culturale e occupazione” (ed. Franco Angeli).
– 2.30 p.m. at Teatro Pietro Aretino, “Spettatori la gran reunion #6”, national appointment of the groups of spectators in Italy. Groups of spectators adhering to projects of training and involvement of the public from all over Italy, meet in Arezzo to share motivations, desires, visions of the public at the theater.
– 6.30pm and 9.30pm at Teatro Pietro Aretino, Pindoc theater show “Lo sbernecchio del Bubbù”.
– 9.30pm at Case Popolari in via Malpighi, Mulino ad Arte “Mi abbatto e sono felice” the eco-sustainable monologue.
Sunday 24th October
– From 10.00 am to 4.00 pm at Cinema Eden, “Sguardi dalla finestra”, video-exhibition of drawings and words by the young spectators of Teatro alla Finestra.
– 11.30 am in Piazza Risorgimento, “The Mirabella Family” The traveling theater.
– 17.30 at Teatro Petrarca, “Beauty and the Beast” Stivalaccio Theatre.
– 21.30 at Cinema Eden, screening of the film “Rastrelli”. Art, theaters and actors at the time of the plague. At the end meeting with Siro Ferrone University of Florence Simone Marcelli and Andrea Merendelli director and author of the film.
From October 21 to 24 at the Sala Sant’Ignazio from 9.00 to 2.00 there will be a show for only one spectator at a time, with the use of a virtual reality helmet. “In the Middle of Hell.”
For more information and reservations firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +39 331 7880087