– Saturday, August 14 at 21.00, on the Terrace Valmarecchia musical evening themed against violence against women, after and before the concert the women’s group “A Mano Libera” will make the sale of handmade shawls. The proceeds will go to “Pronto Donna”, an anti-violence center in Arezzo.
Meet the Nature” Events
– Saturday, August 14 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm, La via Ariminensis.
Walking tour of 8 km, cost per person €15.00 – children €10.00. More info at https://www.sentieridiieri.it/eventi/la-via-ariminensis-badia-tedalda/
– Saturday, August 21, Monterano, past, present and future. Walking excursion.
– Sunday, August 22, traditional walk to the Ripa della Luna. Excursion on foot.
Crossroads of people, watershed between the Tyrrhenian and the Adriatic Sea, limit area of the distribution of plant species, the Alpe della Luna is permeated by diversity, the dynamism of nature and the signs of man over time.
– Sunday, August 29, on horseback to discover Monterano. Excursion on horseback.
Also, from August 9 to 13, evening opening of the Visitor Center “Natura e Uomini” and the Municipal Museum Alta Valmarecchia Toscana open from 9:00 to 11:00 p.m.
For each event in the program, reservations are required tel. + 39 0575 714014 – firstname.lastname@example.org or ASD Lagom +39 370 3395820.